Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Weekend and Utah

For Easter jenni and i hopped in with Amanda and Derek (My cousins) to Burley where my parents, joe, Andrew, and Court would also be. We all had such a fun weekend together! We made Easter eggs and had Easter egg hunts and just spent time together! Then Monday (My Birthday) I went the rest of the way to Utah with my family for the week! It was a BLAST!!! Exactly what i needed! We did all kinds of fun stuff! We watched the Joseph Smith AND the Emma movie......INCREDIBLE!!! We went bowling and shopping and we ate.....A LOT!!!! Being with family is the happiest place in the world i decided! i'm lucky to have the best family EVER!!! I got such CUTE clothes for my birthday and best of all....I got HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL Pillows and a Blanket!!!

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures--you really got some great ones. That week was just what I needed too. I wish we were all not so darn far away from each other!

Emily said...

Cute pics grel!!! So cool that your family came for a visit! Glad you had a great time and a great birthday!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

mallll i had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! thanks so much for letting me come!! you're family has saved me for 2 semesters now when i have no family around- because you guys are my family and I just lvoe you so much! those pics are so cute! i especially love the one of the boys with sun glasses and mustaches and guns hahahahaha!! I'm just so glad you had fun! :)

love you!

Carol and Bruce said...

So adorable Steph! I loved looking at all your photos and am glad you got away with your family. I feel the same way, there is nothing like getting away with family to rejuvinate the soul and help you keep on truckin!
love you! I was so happy Jenni could spend Easter with you, it has just been so wonderful that you are in Rexburg.

Collin and Tiffany said...

Steph you are so beautiful!! I love you being here in little Rexburg!! Those are way cute pics!! I haven't had an easter egg hunt in such a long time!! I'm glad you had such a fun time!!