Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 2, 2012

Courtenay's Surprise!

I threw a surprise baby shower for Court on Saturday! I had been planning it for about 2 months so I was SO excited it was finally here!! It was SO much fun but HARD to keep the secret! As I was making  all the cute stuff, I wanted to show her SOOOO bad! But I didn't and as you can see in the video, She was quite surprised! Just the reaction I had hoped for! :) I'll post more pictures with details and all the cute stuff later! We are off to Seven peaks this morning so for right now just enjoy the "SURPRISE!" video!

(I could hear them in the garage, That's why I sound so impatient in the video! Hee hee! Also, more people showed up after she got there! And Jarom didn't stay! Ha!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great reaction!!!Glad you all had fun--can't wait to see the photos!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

hehe! I love surprises! Now post some pics I wanna see all the cute stuff you did!

Jenni said...

I LOVE THIS! I am so glad you recorded the surprise! It made me tear up hahaha! She totally deserved this and I'm so glad you did it and I wish I was there!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh i LOVE this! thankyou so much for videoing it! I love it! I watched it twice! haah! An dis that courtenay's house? it's so cute!!!!