Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Boy or Girl?!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a baby...
 GIRL!!!
 EEEEK!!!! I am so excited I can't even stand it! Of course, I would be happy either way! We already have a girl so it would be a fun, new adventure to have a boy but I would love for Evelyn to have a little sister because...sisters are the BEST!!! AND the convenience of already having everything is SOOO nice!! So we are just beyond excited for this little angel to join our family! She was so cute squirming around and opening and closing her mouth! We love her so much already! We took Evelyn in to the Ultrasound with us, too! The whole time she was pointing at the screen saying "baby! baby! baby!" too cute!
 I cannot wait to see them interact with each other! 








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing?

I'm having some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

My webpage :: Cccam for sky Italia

Lanette said...

So excited for you! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

It's awesome to visit this web site and reading the views of all mates concerning this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

my web site louis vuitton outlet online

Mrs. Laura Kay Pettit said...

Super cute reveal! It will be so fun for you and Evelyn to have another girl to play with! Congrats!
Laura

michael + kylie said...

OH Stephanie! Like you already know...LITTLE GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!! I am so excited for you guys. Sisters are the best :) Congratulations!!!! Let's get together soon!!!! Love you tons

AMY AND MIKEY said...

i missed this blog! i knew you were having a girl from FB, but didnt' knwo you posted this! way cute reveal! cute pics!

rsgoldget said...

It's unfortunate that Gearbox has shown no intention of finding a peaceful solution with us. We will however continue to work towards a solution."3D Realms filed a separate lawsuit against Gearbox Software last year, alleging it was owed more than $2 million in unpaid royalties and fees from Gearbox's?Duke Nukem Forever. 3D Realms later dropped its suit, and Scott Miller apologized for bringing forth litigation."
RS 2007 Gold

Cheap RS 2007 Gold