Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

HELP!

I can't seem to figure out how to make that stupid sign from Photobucket go away! I have tried everything! changing my background, changing my title picture! UGH! It's driving me crazy! I can't get a new background until that sign is gone and i'm really sorry that you have been having to read over it for the past ummm.....5 months or something! Jarom can't even figure out how to get it off! Has anyone else had this problem? I am so close to just making a new blog because I can't get it to go away! HELP!!

2 comments:

James Lance said...

It is one of your widgets. It is between your "blogs we like" and "about me". I can't tell what the widget is supposed to do, but it comes from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com.

If you remove that widget the photobucket error should go away.

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?.