Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Fun!

We have had a fun weekend, full of Fall Festivities!
Fall is my favorite time of year. Besides Christmas time. I love The weather, the colors, the smell, the start of all the Holiday fun, the food, everything! We're trying to soak it all in before this baby comes. We fit in a lot of good stuff this weekend! We went to the pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins and went on a hayride and went through the corn maze.
On Sunday, we had friends over to carve pumpkins and decorate sugar cookies. We had a blast and I am so glad we got to fit it all in! These are our special confused looks. The Corn Maze was really confusing. We had a hard time getting through it.
We thought it was going to be a spooky corn maze. It wasn't.
This is our pumpkin. If you can't tell, it's Jarom, Me and Evelyn. Along with a spooky tree, moon, and Cat.
Look at those pumpkins! And that BELLY! It's huge!

Carving pumpkins is serious business!
Jenni's traditional triangle face Pumpkin!

I also made a Jack-O-Lantern pizza for dinner. For fun. :)
Happy Fall, everyone!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

GREAT PICS!! I love your pumpkin pizza... so cute!!! And your pumpkin turned out perfect! I'm loving all of this fall stuff, but I will love it MORE WHEN EVELYN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want her here now!!!!

Love you!

Danielle said...

hah you are so cute! How fun- loved the pics, especially the special confused face one :)Love you!!!

Emily said...

Ha ha ha, i'm dying at Jenni's pumpkin...that's what ALL of ours looked like growing up, lol!!

I'm jealous of your fall fun, we don't really get a fall here. ghetto pumpkin patches on the corner is it.

I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!! I feel it, it's going to happen soon. You're tummy is the cutest!

Courtenay Beth said...

hahahaha, looks like so much fun! I love the family pumpkin! Love the corn maze pics, hahaha, you pizza is creeping me out! The olive hair, LOVe it! You are so cute! I'm ready for that belly to evict it's tenant! I WANT TO HOLD THAT EVELYN!!!! Love you!!!

Whitney Harris said...

What a fun time! Fall is seriously the best time of year! All I have to say is steph, you look so adorable with that belly! And jenni, I can see yours coming right along too! So glad you guys have eachother so close, kinda jealous too :)! Come out evelyn so we can meet you! :)

Loves!

LeAnn said...

Steph---time to stop wearing horizontal stripes!!!
Just kidding--You all look great and I love the pumpkin family portrait.