Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow day and Frozen Boogies


I LOVE THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been having so much fun with the whole snow concept!!!! i love it so much! it makes EVERYTHING so pretty!!! It was my first experience with FROZEN BOOGIES!!!! haha it was so funny! so the first night playing in it, i had gloves on and i felt this HUGE buger so i tried to get vikki to pick it because she didn't have gloves on but she wouldn't so i took my gloves off and there was nothing there!!!! i couldn't figure it out for the longest time!!!!! I finally realized that my nose was freezing and it was my nose hairs!!!! haha it was so funny!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

You are too funny! I loved yours and jenni's christmas card you sent me. Both Clay and I thought it was very silly indeed! I epsecially loved your outfits. I don't know if you guys noticed....but it kind of looks like you only have half an arm, the way that the shirt folds makes it look that way. Well anyway, we thought it was funny. I love that you decked out your apt. Love you!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Steph! reading yours and jenni's blogs remind me of the fun times in Utah with roomates- and having so much fun, and having everything seem so hilarious. I'm so glad you are in Idaho, on your own having so much fun, I'm so proud of you going to beautyschool, and you are doing such an amazing job- i love danielle's and jenni's hair. it looks like you died your hair a dark brown? did you? it's cute. You both are so beautiful, I can' twait to see you guys when you come home- when is that???? your buger story was hialrious! - love you!

Josh and Lauren said...

I LOVE when my nose hairs freeze! it's just a crazy weird amazing feeling! :)

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

oh gosh, steph those pics are cute... not gay! I love living in the snow with you!!!!! i told you its snowy there man!! I can't wait to have more snow adventures and start a fresh semester!!!!! I LOVE YOU MALL!

Lanette said...

You and Jenni are so gorgeous! And I love that you love the snow, despite feeling like you have frozen boogies, hahaha! That story pretty much made my day.

Emily said...

I miss that about Rexburg...my nose hairs freezing. What a great feeling!

Guess what, we'll see you in 4 days!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

Danielle talks about that too! I haven't experienced it. your page looks so cute! hope you enjoyed being with your family! love you!