Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sledding....SO fun!!!


Ok so this was my first time to experience some intense sledding! And oh my goodness it was SO much fun!!! kind of Scary at first but once i got used to the feeling of it, it was just so much fun!!! So we wre being pulled my a car as you see in the picture...ahhhhh i have never done that!! i was actually kind of scared but i was trying not to act like a baby!! haha it was just so funny! i couldn't stop laughing once we started going. My lips were frozen to a smile! I had such a wonderful night!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Okay...who are you with...tell now!

Emily said...

PS: You are a total babe! I would have been secretly scared too, it looks like fun though!

Carol and Bruce said...

Steph, not to poopoo your fun night but that looks dangerous to me and as you second mom I must make my concerns known so you be more careful from now on. The guy looks cut though, who is that?

Have a great week!!
X O

Carol and Bruce said...

Oops! He doesn't look cut, he looks cute:)

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

MALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! i'm so so so so incredibly happy that you had a great night. uhhh this just brings me such happiness! i love you so much and seeing you happy makes me just elated. Airport mike is totally cool! and i LOVE that you went sledding. I wanna try that.

i love you so much.

p.s. sorry about your current condition :)

Danielle said...

Ohhhh la la! Airport Mike comes to form! I am so glad you had fun! Sledding is WAY fun. I've never done it tied to the back of the car though. That's way cool. I can't wait to hear about details sometime. :) Love you!

Jill said...

Whoa baby! That looks pretty fun, especially with a cute boy to hang onto.

Lanette said...

I agree with what's been said--you look gorgeous, he looks cute, and that looks really fun!