Sunday, November 2, 2008
Ha ha This picture makes me giggle! We were being silly one day and he was showing me how to "properly" smell a flower and i accidentally took a picture of him! :) hehe I'll blog about Disneyland later. I don't have my computer or my camera cord so i can't share pictures, and words just wouldn't give it justice! Just know that we had the BEST time together! Anyway, I just wanted to Blog about Jarom today! Which explains the picture! I just don't like blogging without pictures and this one was funny! I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life! He truly is a dream come true! He's a huge part of my life right now and what keeps me going everyday so i wanted to blog about him! :)
These are 10 things i LOVE about Jarom (There are way more things that i love, but that would just make a forever long blog):
1. He makes me SO happy! He always knows what to do to make things better!
2. He makes me LAUGH all the time! He's always doing funny things, sometimes on accident, but still so funny! He's such a good sport!
3. He works SO hard! He works full time and goes to school at night and no matter how much he hates his teachers and classes, he still works hard and does so well! I'm so proud!
4. He's so super HANDSOME and always telling me how beautiful I am. :)
5. He has such a strong testimony and values and loves the church and it's teachings and lives them everyday!
6. He's such a good example to me and those around him!
7. He loves and supports me with everyting i do! Its so nice to have that!!
8. He loves his family so much! I know that he will be such a good dad!
9. He thinks farts are funny! hahahaha
10. He supports my obsession, High School Musical!
.....and so much more! yup, he's my true love! :) I admire all that he does everyday! It is SO hard being apart, nothing nearly as hard as court and john, but still so hard. He finds ways of showing me that he loves me even when he's not here! I am so grateful for everything he does! :)