Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Reunion

We had a blast at my Family Reunion last weekend! The Barrus (My Mom's family) Reunion started Thursday night and ended on Saturday and the Mitchell's (and Lance's) stayed til Monday and had our own little reunion. We had everyone there but two members of our family! That is pretty good! That hasn't happened in a long time! It was SO fun to see Aaron and Joey and Scooter! I am so glad they could come! We packed a lot of fun into those couple of days! Poor Jarom had BAD allergies again! We finally got some medicine (Or a couple of medicine's) that work. I didn't get any pictures because I wanted to make a video so here are some of the things you will see:
* The Talent show
*John finally got initiated (if you remember, Jarom got initiated last year.)
*Everett Snuggles! I could snuggle him all day! He loved snuggling my big belly. It was so cute! It's almost like he knows what is in there! He loves it!
*Swimming at Miracle hot springs
* The Auction, of course. We didn't win much but it was still fun!
*Playing Minute to win it
*Lots of eating
*Camp fires
*Going to the fish Hatchery
*Going to a couple of waterfalls
*Glitter toes
*But most of all, just being together was the BEST!

Thanks everyone for such a fun time!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ohhh I love your family. Looks so fun! Love you!!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ohhhhhhhh thanks for posting this! It was so good to see your family! I love your family!!!! YOu guys look like you have so much fun, and so many laughs. I love it. I loved Everett nursing in his sleep, and JAROM'S FACE! OH MY GOSH- poor guy! Allergies are miserable!!!!! poor thing. You look cute pregnant! It was so good to see everyone! love you!

Jenni said...

this video is seriously SO tender!!! And Everett is so sweet with his belly snugglin'! When I saw the video for the first time, I def knew that john was getting initiated hahahaha sooo funny! So glad you had fun! Love you!