Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2011

24th of July Celebrations

We had a fun filled 24th of July! It was nice to celebrate because our 4th of July was a little hectic and we didn't get to celebrate much, so it was fun!

We went with our good friends Cameron and Virginia to Mapelton Days!
It started with a parade and then we went to the park for the carnival! Ben and Kristen's band was playing there too, so we got to watch them. In the afternoon we went home to take a nap (and give Jarom and Haircut) to get ready for the festivities at night! We went to the Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert, which was SO much fun and they were awesome! They put on such a fun show! It was very entertaining! Then afterwards, they had THE best firework show! They were going off non-stop and there was music blasting while they were going. It was pretty cool!
It was a FUN day and we're so glad we were able to Celebrate! Thanks, Cameron and Virginia for such a FUN day!! We Loved it!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey we saw Ryan Shupe and the rubber band a few years ago- they are super good and way fun! Sounds like fun:) I'm glad you got a do-over kinda. It's all making more sense now why I heard fireworks last night. Duh! Pioneer Day :)

Jenni said...

jeaaaaaaaaaaalouuuussssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks like so much fun! I told you guys not to cheat on us and you weren't allowed to have fun without us!!!!! But I guess it's ok as long as you don't forget about us ;)

But seriously I'm so glad you had so much fun! Ryan Shupe is SO FUN! I'm so glad you got to see them! What a fun day. You look sooo great and I miss you all ALOT!

Whitney Harris said...

STEPHANIE LEANN!!! Can i just say you are the cutest little pregnant lady ever!!! I wish I lived closer to you so I could see your belly in person! I miss you!