Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2011

First time to Church

Today was Evelyn's first time to church! We barely made it! We were 30 minutes late for sacrament meeting! I don't know what it is about Sunday's but we had planned on going to church last Sunday and we were up with her all night! She was so fussy and so we didn't make it to church. Well this week comes around and she has been so good at night lately! Sleeping well and eating well and going right back to sleep so we have been feeling pretty good but Sunday comes around and she's up all night again! UGH! So we didn't get much sleep but we were determined to go to church! We woke up late, almost didn't go but we wanted to. And needed to! It felt like We hadn't been to church in a long time! So we got all ready to go and Evelyn decides she's hungry. So I feed her and Jarom straps her in to her car seat and we hear a big squirt! She pooped! Awww man! Luckily she didn't get it on her cute outfit! So we wait a while to make sure that she is done with her business and Jarom changes her and gets her all set in her car seat again and another SQUIRT! ahhhh!! So we ended up being a half hour late to church but we made it! It felt nice to be back and have Evelyn with us! I have been waiting and dreaming about this day for a lonnnng time! I would always look at people with their baby's at church and want that so bad! And now we have her and it was really fun! Not how I expected it would be, being late and tired and all! Oh well!
Evelyn will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! I just can't believe how fast time is flying! She has changed so much! She is more alert and awake more and she is really fun but she's just growing up too fast! We love her so much! Jarom is still just the cutest dad ever! I can't get over it! I love watching him with her! We are so in love with our little Evelyn!
Anyway, here are some pictures of her first day of church outfit. Aunt Courtenay made it for her and I love it!!



She was NOT happy about me taking so many pictures of her! ha ha

6 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH THAT OUTFIT IS JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE OUTFIT I"VE EVER SEEN! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll make some skirts for Maddie because there IS NOTHING that fits her. OH my gosh that was just so cute! Uhh we wanted to go to church today and we also were up most of the night and I just couldn't bring myself to go. I was really dissapointed about it. So glad you guys were able to go. love you!

Danielle said...

She is so cute! So so cute! I am so happy for you. So funny about all the squirting :) hahaha- amy is always telling me how when Maddie poops its like SQUIRT. It's so fun to see how you guys are going through all the same stages!! Love you!!!!!!

Lanette said...

Seriously, cutest outfit ever! She is just so adorable!!!

Jenni said...

Well first of all, I am really sorry that I hogged her all during church... but seriously LOOK AT THAT BABY!!! I could NOT help myself!!! I won't be at church the next Sunday so I won't steal her!

I love Evelyn so much. That outfit really displayed her beauty!

Our Circus said...

LOL! I can't type any bigger here, SQUIRT!!!! That little girl has great timing. LOL!

okay it's not too funny now but just wait till she's bringing the boys home!

Erica and Spencer said...

haha it must be normal for babies to have difficult saturday nights/sunday mornings...we've been to church twice...Late both times.

Right when I thought we had it figured out Landon had a super cranky night and I didn't sleep and then this last week we were all sick...

something about those babies and church...