Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best friends!

My S-I-L, Jessica told me about this when she saw this picture of me and Evelyn and I loved the idea and wanted to be a part of it!
It really got me thinking, too!
Evelyn is my best little buddy and I spend almost all day thinking about how much I want to capture every second of her life and really enjoy this time with her! I am SO lucky to be able to stay home with her and have her as my little buddy! I just can't even put into words how grateful I feel for that!
I am always taking pictures of her and capturing "her" moments and never "our" moments!
I want to remember OUR time together too!
So, this was just a good reminder for me!
You can do it, too! 
Check it out!

Capturing the Joy in Life

2 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Oh good! I'm glad you liked the idea, I didn't want to be pushy or anything! :D I love the idea of getting into pictures with our kids more...if not for Kristen's idea I wouldn't have even gotten a pic of me with my kids! lol, lame. BTW, you both are so gorgeous. :)

Lanette said...

I love this! You two both look beautiful!