Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2012

Disneyland, Lance style

A couple of weeks ago we got to go to DISNEYLAND with the Lance's! It was so much fun! It is definitely one of the happiest places on earth and I don't think I could ever get sick of it! 

I will say though, that it is different with a baby! You have to take things A LOT slower, take breaks for naps( which is actually pretty nice), you can't just jump from ride to ride(more like line to line), or do whatever you want, but it's still fun and well worth it, I think!

 Evelyn did GREAT while we were there! I was so surprised at how well she adapted to everything! I think there was one night that she did get a little confused with us waking her up from naps all day long and a totally wacky schedule so she woke up like an hour after we put her to bed and was SO hyper and giggly and just wanted to play and climb all over us. So that was rough because we were so pooped from walking around DLand all day but other than that, she was an angel! Until we got home! UGH! The week after we got home was miserable. Probably a combination of getting 3 teeth (2 of which were molars) and getting back to a regular schedule and being sick, but SHEESH! I am so glad that week is over!

We had such a fun time and I can't wait to go back(Whenever that will be?)! Jarom's Dad brought his big camera around with us so he got a lot of good pictures and it was nice for us because that was one less thing I had to worry about while we were there! I don't know about you, but when I am on vacation I get stressed that I won't take enough pictures or get any good pictures. So it was nice to have someone else worry about it and then get all the good pictures to share! :) Anyways, There were SO many good pictures so I just made a video with some of them. The music is from the fantasmic show at Disneyland! So magical!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That is awesome! Such cute pics in the video! And I'm so happy you got to go! And jealous! I love Disneyland. It's simply the best. Love you!!!

Jenni said...

Oh my gosh putting those pictures to that music is just MAGICAL! Totally gave me the chills! haha! So cute! It really looks like Evelyn was having a good time and I just love it. So glad you guys got to enjoy yourselves. I'm especially jealous of the swimming, that sounds so fun!