Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Going to the Temple



On Tuesday at 7:45 in the morning before school Vicki and I went to through the Rexburg Temple for the open house!!! oh my goodness what an experience!!!!!!!! There are no words to emplain how beaufitul it is. I know that all of you know what i am feeling. It was just what i needed and it came at the perfect time! I wasn't even mad to be getting up so early! i knew that i was going to have a great day!!!! i loved it so much!!! I couldn't help but think about how blessed my life is to be able to do soemthing and be a part of something so special! It was absolutely incredible!!

6 comments:

Courtenay Beth said...

Sis, I am SO happy and excited that you got to see it! I mean besides baptisms and broadcasts you probably haven't seen one in full, and that peaceful beautiful feeling gets to keep coming when you visit more, I can't wait till we can go through the temple together, it will be wonderful ...anyway, I'm happy you got to go, that's awesome. I love you and want to visit soon. I am a mess right now psyching myself up to move and get things in order before John leaves... :( I love you!

Jill said...

It's so beautiful! I can't believe it's finished. I never would have imagined when I was there that there would be a temple on those grounds. It's so amazing. I'm so glad you got to see it.

Emily said...

I feel stupid but I'm totally tearing up at the sight of that place! I want to go there so bad. I'm so happy you got to!

Danielle said...

I went last night! I loved it:) It's sooo pretty. I'm glad you got to go. Love you!!!

Lanette said...

Wow, that's a really pretty temple. Shaun and I are planning a road trip there to see it sometime soon. I just love temples. It's so amazing to me how they make people feel, and I just love going. Thanks for blogging about it. That's really cool.

Carol and Bruce said...

Steph, I'm so happy you got to go to the temple. I looks so beautiful and I can't wait to see it for myself. What a blessing to have one so close. Have a great week. love you