Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

It's a great day at The Hair Academy


Ok so today was a GREAT day at school! Some of the girls had just gotten back from a seminar called Beacon....it's a really big deal in the world of cosmetology and only 100 girls are chosen in the counrty and 3 of the girls from our school got to go and so they taght a class on what they had learned from all the famous hair people and stuff....im really downplaying how incredible this is but i just don't know how to explain it and even if i did, i don't know that any of you would understand but well....just know that its and AWESOME thing! So they taught this AMAZING class about, well everything really. The whole time i couldn't help but think about how lucky i am....i go to an AMAZING school, i have friends and family who support me and love me more than i could ever imagine. i know that i couldn't do anything i am doing without them and i was crying just thinking about how much i am loved! I have been having a rough couple of days but things just seem to be going my way lately i mean, going to the temple and i swear this class today was all for me! haha it just helped me to realize that this is where i am suppose to be and i have finally made it!!!! i'm here accomplishing something that i have been working for!!! I am on my way and i can't wait!!! i am So happy!!!!! i honestly wish that everyone could attend my school for just a day and experience the feeling that i feel every single day!!! I feel kind of corny but really i had the best day!!! i just came home and had to lay down because my mind of overflowing with ideas and thoughts about my future and who i am and what i am grateful for! i can finally say that i am happy with who i am and i love myself....i feel so funny to say that but i realy do!!! i'm not being prideful, its just been hard for me to love myself or tell myself that for a long time! I want to tell about everything that i have learned today but my mind is going crazy with all of it i can't even put it all into words! i love being in a place with 75 plus girls who all love and care about eachother so much. i mean yeah, we're girls and we will talk and gossip and everything that girls do but in the end, we all love eachother so much. We all told stories about how crazy our lives are right now and the things that are changing and the room was filled with love and such a great feeling! i love it so much! i just cried and cried and cried!!! hahaha i felt kind of silly because i was honestly the only one but uhhhhh....i wish you could just know!!!! i just had a wonderful day and i want to say so much about everything. My flame was lit today and i am so ready to make it big!!!! Its just such a good feeling. I am so lucky to have a heavenly father who loves me and knows me and what i am going through and just what i need in my life! I am so lucky to be a part of such a great thing! As they say at school.....it was a great day at the hair academy!!!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh stephy, I'm so happy that you are so happy! I love it when that happens when you are just overjoyed with life! I hope you feel that way more often! I'm so glad that you love school so much and that everyone loves each other there. That is so rare for girls, and I'm so glad you have that! You are such an amazing hair dresser and I know you can do whatever you want with your life, cause you're AWESOME! I love you girl, we should all get together again sometime!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are sooo happy there.
Aren't you glad you don't really live in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL?
I love you and I am so proud of the growth you are having>\!

Emily said...

Wow...I need to go to that school!

Just kidding. Seriously though, I have tears in my eyes because it's so great to read about how happy you are. You're like a sister to me and it has been hard at times to see you unhappy. So this makes my day, and I'm glad that you now see what all the rest of us see...you are amazing, talented, beautiful, and so much more. I'm glad yo had such a great day!
Love you!

Courtenay Beth said...

You deserve all the happiness life has to offer you sist! Seriously, embrace it! I know I tell you this all the time but I am so proud of you! It seems so silly sometimes when we think about where we are when we have these epiphanies about how we are loved, like you were at hair school feeling the Saviors love and knowing He knows you, but really that's what it's all about...I hope that made sense, I mean I was waiting at a bus stop once and I looked around me and the mountains and trees and life was so beautiful and I just felt Heavenly Fathers love for his children, for me hahahaha, I'm laughing at myself but it's so true...anyway I'm happy for you, I love you ever loving guts!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

i'm so proud of you. Seriously, it's hard for me to tell you how pround of you I am. When I tell people about you, i brag about you and all that you're accomplishing. I"m so glad you're here. I miss you TERRIBLY and i need to see you NOW! anyways, i'm so glad you had that cool class thing... and that you're feeling better.

I love you so so so so much.

Carol and Bruce said...

This all sounds so fun! I'm glad you are there and learning so much and enjoying it. I'm so glad you and Jenni can be in Rexburg together. What memories!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Good for you stephanie. I knew you could do it. I knew you would get there some day. I am so happy for you and I'm so happy you are happy. Question: was the class a field trip? becaues we had a thing where we all told personal experiences- and we were all crying. I'm so glad you are living there, and doing hair. I love you.