Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Must see Movies


I went to see August Rush with some friends a couple of days ago...well last week or something and it was SO great!!! Everyone should see it i'm not kidding i'm pretty sure that everyone will LOVE it!!!! It's so great and cute and sad and romantic and funny and just really everything and it's such a good wholesom movie! I was really surprised at how good it was! i mean i knew that it would be a good movie just because of the previews and what everyone had been saying about it but it was more than i expected. It kind of throws some people off that Robin Williams is the bad guy but i thought that he did a great job at his character.





AND.......
Across the Universe. I'm not sure what other people think of it but i thought it was an incredible movie. I thought that it was very artsy and the music of course was so great! i just really liked it a lot. it's what everyone is talking aboiut here so i watched it the day that it came out on video with my friend Dallin and we really enjoyed it! Yes it was a little wierd....well some parts were just really wierd but it just made the movie i think! Anyway...i highly recommend it!!!

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

I hope I get to see August Rush--it sounds like my kind of movie!

Danielle said...

okay so your friend dallin. Uhh...sorry if I was an idiot that night. When I was asking you all about boys on the phone I totally didn't realize you were with one! I thought you were acting a little funny. Anyway, love you and I saw august rush too- it was good. It was wierd hating robin williams. I totally did too. Love you!

Emily said...

I really want to see both of those movies. Especially August Rush. Is it still in the theaters? I'm glad you're back to blogging...missed you!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

i was OBSESSED with across the universe. it was SO COOL!!! just my kind of thing... until she got NAKED! holy crap- so we left, but someday when it's edited or somethin, i'm watching the rest because it was SO SO SO SO good. SO GOOD. ohhhh his voice... it just melted me every single time!!!!!!!!!!

i love you malll!!! let's hang out on sunday when I get home!!!

Jill said...

Thanks for the reviews, Steph! Good to hear from you! I love the artsy movies. The problem is getting Darren to watch them with me. :)

Courtenay Beth said...

Oh man I love that little british boy in August rush! He's adorable, and quite talented actually! I really loved the movie, but HATED hating robin williams, do you remember when we were little and I always said he was my favorite actor, even more than the hunky Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Leo DiCaprio, man even typing the names brings back memories! That's so funny! It was like Robin Williams turned to the Dark Side, I'm still uncomfortable with it though. Haven't seen the other movie...looks um...interesting.

Well sist, I'm lying in my bed right now, it's 9:50 AM, my jammies are still on, and I am trying to recover from some nasty bug I got at school! I hat being sick! BLAH! Anyway, have a GREAT day, I love you!