Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Experiences




OK so first of all, i love this whole "blogging" Idea!!! I am a FIRM myspace HATER and have been all along! it's just drama that i don't need in my life! i mean really who even likes drama? Not I!! So this is so great! I like to refer to it as the "Mature" myspace! So here i am giving it a try! I am currently living in the WONDERFUL town called REXBURG IDAHO!!! I am totally a first timer and have survived my first couple of inches of snow. It only lasted like 2 days but clearly i survived it. I have only been here a little over a month and so far having the time of my life!!! It makes all the difference in the world that i get to share every single fun, interesting, adventurous, scary, stupid, silly, funny experience with my very very bestest friend jenni! She is a living proof that Heavenly Father puts people in our lives for a reason! If she wasn't here....well lets just not go there! Anyway, we are having so much fun together! I can't believe that we have been apart for so long! Being here with her has made me realize how much i really have missed her while she was here and i stayed home! I find myself missing her when i'm at school...like she is my boyfriend or something! haha While i have been here i have just been experiencing new things every single day! Like SNOASIS...BEST snowy treat ever! Or jumping off of bunkbeds for entertainment. Or the joys of ROOMATES....CRAZY roomates!! Or Like how expensive toilet paper is! HOLY MOLY! all i have to say is less is more. Anyway I can't wait to keep learning and experiencing the joys of life!

1 comment:

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my goodness I'm obsessed with you!!! mallll... i loved your postttt. shoot girl. seriously you've saved me too this semester. We're meant for each other boyfriend :)

i love you SO MUCH!!

thank you for blogging... blog all the time, and we'll comment each other all of the time! start commenting on other peoples so they know you have a blog.

YAYAYAYAY!!! this is so great and i love the pics and everything!